Subject: The Submission deadline for AP-RASC 2025 has been extended until March 6, 2025 (Final deadline!)
From: URSI <[email-masked]>
To: Riccardo Notarpietro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 10:46:51 +0000
List-Id: 7d724dba67319997e6bcb838amc list <7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a.235545.list-id.mcsv.net>

WARNING: This email originated outside the organisation. Treat links and attachments with caution.

 <https://mcusercontent.com/7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a/images/cbec0d21-50d5-ac9f-f52e-4160c986d0c0.png>

After numerous requests, we are happy to announce a
SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENSION
until March 6, 2025 (FINAL DEADLINE!)

for Regular Paper Submission, Young Scientist Applications
 and Student Paper Competition

 <https://mcusercontent.com/7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a/_compresseds/ab3b75de-8bb6-b7dc-c3bd-ce8131b53cb5.jpg>

For more Information on the AP-RASC 2025 Topics, the Young Scientist Program and the Student Paper Competition, check the AP-RASC 2025 WEBSITE<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=ba86151e04&e=c630d915d4>

Submit your paper here<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=4bd0fc6561&e=c630d915d4>
<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=c8ab4a4d14&e=c630d915d4>
<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=23584d7501&e=c630d915d4>
<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=4aec066486&e=c630d915d4>
Copyright © 2025, URSI All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
URSI Secretariat, c/o INTEC, Ghent University ,Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 126, B-9052 Ghent, Belgium

http://www.ursi.org<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=15b3680ba4&e=c630d915d4>
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

This email was sent to [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
why did I get this?<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/about?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=3b60601983&e=c630d915d4&c=5f233ccd45>    unsubscribe from this list<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=3b60601983&t=b&e=c630d915d4&c=5f233ccd45>    update subscription preferences<https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=3b60601983&e=c630d915d4&c=5f233ccd45>
URSI · c/o INTEC - Ghent University · Tech Lane Ghent Science Park - Campus A, Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 126 · Gent B-9052 · Belgium

 ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏
 <https://ursi.us5.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=7d724dba67319997e6bcb838a&id=5f233ccd45&e=c630d915d4>